12. when is the educational entertain performance held?
C. every afternoon
13. why do visitors come to this place?
C. location of an old city hall building
14. the distinctive feature for the cuisine festivals is
B. great musicians/a popular singer
15. why people choose to buy tickets in the library
A. cheaper one with discount
16. the interesting part of the exhibition, they offer
B. people can have dinner inside the old train cabinet
17-18. what is included in the fancy ticket?
B. educational book for children
19-20. what is the citizens, vote tot he most favorite event in the festival??
A. regardless of the voting ages
D. one person can vote several times
21. the tutor recommends that student should have
A. given credit to the originator of JIT, the US
22. the student regrets that he had omitted
B. the introductory definition of JIT
23. the data information found by the student is from
C. a textbook
24. the tutor thinks the system may not be usefel because
C. unlikely to be accepted by the most important customers
25. speed of delivery: C. too irregular
26. purpose: F. too vague
27. transition: D. too sudden
28. pictures: G. too loosely related
29. vocabulary: E. too technical
30. body language: H. too unenthusiastic
31. present days
32. exploring new facts
33. instruments measuring wind vectors and ocean surface winds
34. control of the traffics
35. to carry tiny camera
36. surgery could be much faster and efficient
37. it has the great computing power
38. the highest sale is toys
39. they look like animals
40. In order to get better robot designs,varies typed of competitions are organized.
Passage 1 命中微鸟雅思阅读题库
Nintendo's Research and Design Process
Passage 2 卫星
Passage 3 濒危语言和语言多样性
More and more parents are allowing their children to play on computers and tablets as they think that children should learn technology skills. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
What kind of email do youreceive that makes you happy?
Do you think it’s important toreply emails quickly?
I often write emails, probably between 5 and 10emails every day. Since I work in an education agency, I need to grade papersand assign homework for students. Email is a good way to keep in touch withmy students and other teachers. Every day after class, I will list homework and the requirement in the email and send it to my students. Therefore,they can check it at any time, in case they forget some details. I feelemail is a kind of reminder, so it is not very important to reply emailsquickly. If you have some emergencies, and need immediate response, youcan make a phone call instead.
I also write to my families and friends a few timesa week, sharing interesting things happened in my life. Although, now we havesome more advanced applications in the smartphone, I still prefer the old fashioned one. Since I am busy with my work and have little time to contact them, when I receive emails from my family members, I feel so happy.